Saturday, November 17, 2007

On my workbench...

Don't you love quick projects??! I was given these two crystals this week and they have been rattling around in my pocket - which I kinda like, but then I had the thought that they might fit in some jewelery findings I have...lo and behold they do! Here is an in process pic... they are currently drying... so easy!


Process so far:
  1. Jewelery findings + crystal sitting inside
  2. Pour in Diamond Glaze (any other Dimensional Magic, clear accents type product would work just as well)
  3. Sit inside small dish (the jewelery! not you personally!! ...heheh) and pour over micro beads.
  4. Wonder to yourself if you are going to leave the sticky microbeads that lapped over the edge where they are or scrape them off later.....
to be continued!!

No comments: