Friday, November 16, 2007

Clipboard Cross Outs

I have in front of me one HEFTY clipboard. You could say it was my brain for yesterday. Juggling multiple roles has its challenges but if I can write things down and then CROSS THEM OUT I know that I'm doing okay. The cool thing about what's on my clipboard today is that I have crossed out ALL the urgent things and when I get a moment from doing regular stuff I will be able to do the FUN things!

Want to see what's on my list??

  • Sort Name Plate Box. Now this is a cool project. I will try to take a picture of it today to post - it is a key plate album using Basic Grey key plate album and papers. Course I gotta make it all artsy like so it has georgeous texture paste and silver leafing. I'm teaching it as a class in my store so I have to organize the kits - kits are such a big job!
  • About me page. One of our current store projects is for each staff member to create an "About Me" page to introduce ourselves to the customers. Mine is still in process! So far it is a background of wired together twigs! There is NO WAY it's going in a page protector...lol
  • Collaged Canvas using Stemma Products. One of our design team members has a busy month this month so we ended up with a spare kit. Guess who volunteered to make it up anyway?!
  • Nature Study Journal. This was a piece I created for Altered Arts Magazine quite a long ways back. I have taught it as a class before and have QUITE the waiting list of participants who want to make it. This is a major kit to organize as there are some REALLY mucky techniques. But I will get there!

I would reeeeaally like to just play in my workroom some. You know, throw some bits together, tweak them and see what happens. I DID get to do that the other day now that I think about it.

I am going to have to post some pictures!

Stay tuned...

No comments: