Sunday, January 13, 2008

Design Principles for Altered Artists - part one!

Heya all!
I just thought I would post a little heads up on my current series that kicked off in the current Altered Arts Magazine (Jan/Feb 08). It seems that design principles can be a topic that mystifies many - I would like to say that learning and using design principles just comes down to practice and observation.

This months article explores the topic of Pattern and if you love paper and stamps (don't we all?) this could well help you!

A note about my example featured in the article: Some of you will be familiar with one of my other passions in life - Bodybuilding! The affirmations are intended to be read prior to training to develop the champion mindset. Credit for those words go to Pete Siegel, USA's foremost sports and peak performance hypnotherapist which was accidentally omitted from the article. If you are interested in reading the full eight performance enhancing affirmations they can be found in this article The Peak Performance Mindset.

Have a great day!
Kathleen

1 comment:

Lynn Anne said...

Thanks for the affirmations link! i skimmed your piece when the magazine first came but haven't had the chance to really sit down with it yet. Absolutely sounds like something I can put to use. Always love your work in the magazine, thanks!

BlogMe